Sunday at Matthews Alive Highlights:
- Country music fills the Main Stage all day long, capped off with legendary country music headliner! Country music fans will love Terri Clark, headlining Sunday night! Learn more.
- The Jazz Jam continues on the Community Center Indoor Stage. Learn more.
- Check out the petting zoo, Choo-Choo, and Butterfly exhibit in the Wells Fargo Kids’ Connection to the sides of the Community Center! Learn more.
Sunday Matthews Alive Hours:
- Main Festival Hours: 1pm – 9pm
- Community Center Hours: 1pm – 7:30pm
- Kids Connection (Crafts, Petting Zoo, Choo-Choo Train, & Butterfly Exhibit): 1pm – 7:30pm
- Arts & Crafts Hours: 12pm – 7:30pm