Sunday at Matthews Alive Highlights:
- Country music fills the Main Stage all day long, capped off with legendary country music headliner! Country music fans will love Sammy Kershaw, headlining Sunday night, September 3, when he brings his “Cadillac Style” to Matthews! Learn more.
- The Indoor Stage hosts our annual Songwriter Sunday. Learn more.
- Check out the petting zoo in the Whole Foods Kids’s Connection to the side of the Cultural Center! Learn more.
- Your kids will enjoy the pony rides, and Little Blue-Choo train rides in the Whole Foods Kid’s Connection! Learn more.
- Stop by Matthews Fire Station #1 during their open house, and cool off with their hourly spray mist!
Sunday Matthews Alive Hours:
- Main Festival Hours: 12pm Noon-9pm
- Cultural Center Hours: 1pm-6pm
- Arts & Crafts Hours: 12pm Noon-7:30pm
- Fire Station Open House: 2pm-7pm