Saturday at Matthews Alive Highlights:
- The Parade begins at 10:30am – one of the largest Labor Day Parades in the Southeast, sponsored by Academy Sports + Outdoors! Learn more.
- To support this year’s theme of “Love, Peace, and Harmony”, L.A. Vation – a U2 Cover Band – will rock the park Saturday night!
- Hendricks Auto Arts & Crafts Pavilion opens at 9am, with over 150 arts & crafts vendors. Learn more.
- The Community Center opens at 9am, with the indoor exhibits opening at 11am. See the Piedmont Fiber Guild, Dreamweavers basket show, Woodcarvers, and much more. It’s also all indoors and air-conditioned! Learn more.
- Pop/Rock music on the main stage. and the Children’s Stage has fun acts all afternoon. Learn more.
Saturday Matthews Alive Hours:
- Main Festival Hours: 9am – 9pm
- Cultural Center Hours: 9am – 7:30pm (exhibits open at 11am)
- Kids Connection (Crafts, Petting Zoo, Choo-Choo Train, & Butterfly Exhibit): 11am – 7:30pm
- Arts & Crafts Hours: 9am – 7:30pm