Saturday at Matthews Alive Highlights:
- The Parade begins at 10:30am – one of the largest Labor Day Parades in the Southeast! Learn more.
- To celebrate our 25th Anniversary, lighted foam wands will be given out Saturday night at the main stage for the headlining performance. We’re bringing TWO great entertainment acts to the stage on Saturday night. The Classic Rock Experience will rock the park with its 70s arena rock-tacular. The Purple Xperience headlines the evening, with an incredible tribute to Prince.
- Hendricks Auto Arts & Crafts Pavilion opens at 9am, with over 150 arts & crafts vendors. Learn more.
- The Woodforest Bank Cultural Center opens at 12pm. See the Quilt Show, Dreamweavers basket show, and much more. It’s also all indoors and air-conditioned! Learn more.
- Pop/Rock music on the main stage. and the Children’s Stage has fun acts all afternoon. Learn more.
Saturday Matthews Alive Hours:
- Main Festival Hours: 9am-9pm
- Cultural Center Hours: 12pm Noon-6pm
- Arts & Crafts Hours: 9am-7:30pm
- Fire Station Open House: 12pm Noon-4pm