Thank you for your interest in the Matthews Alive Festival. There are many ways to get involved!
- Sponsorship Opportunities: With the opportunity to reach 150,000 patrons in one weekend, Matthews Alive provides a great marketing outlet for many organizations. Matthews Alive couldn’t run without the support of our sponsors, and there are many different options. Learn more about our sponsorship plans and packages.
- Arts & Crafts Vendors: The Hendrick Arts & Crafts Pavilion is one of the most popular attractions at Matthews Alive. Space fills up quickly, so submit your application as soon as possible. Learn more and apply!
- Food Vendors: Food vendors at Matthews Alive serve thousands of individuals during the course of the Festival weekend. Food vendors are located in the heart of the Festival, garnering lots of foot traffic. Learn more about being a food vendor and apply!
- Parade Participants: The parade offers local organizations a great opportunity to get involved in a budget-friendly way. The parade features local high school bands, floats, vehicles, and many “walking” acts. Learn more about participating in the parade.
- Quilt Show Entrants: Take part of this year’s quilt show, and highlight your work of art to the thousands of people who attend Matthews Alive. Learn more here.
- Volunteer: Interested in giving back to your local community? Matthews Alive is a great place to volunteer. Learn more about the volunteering experience, and current volunteer needs here.