Monday at Matthews Alive Highlights:
- Get your last bit of Summer fun in on the last day of the Festival! Modern Bluegrass performers will be our featured entertainers for the day from 11:30am until 5pm, on the Windstream Main Stage. Learn more.
- Get your Holiday shopping done in the Hendricks Arts & Crafts Pavilion.
- Ride the rides you haven’t ridden yet! Learn more.
- Get that funnel cake while you still can!
- Check out the Matthews Artist Guild’s exhibit at the McDowell Arts Center.
Monday Matthews Alive Hours:
- Main Festival Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Community Center Hours: 9am – 4pm
- Kids Connection (Crafts, Petting Zoo, Choo-Choo Train, & Butterfly Exhibit): 9am – 4pm
- Arts & Crafts Hours: 9am – 5pm