Monday at Matthews Alive Highlights:
- Get your last bit of Summer fun in on the last day of the Festival! A mix of R&B, go-go, and dance/party bands will be our featured entertainers for the day. The main stage hosts Painted Man, Uptown Swagga, and The Next Level Band of Charlotte from 11:30am until 5pm.
- Listen to smooth Jazz all day on the Wells Fargo Main Stage. Learn more.
- Get your Holiday shopping done in the Hendricks Arts & Crafts Pavilion.
- Ride the rides you haven’t ridden yet! Learn more.
- Get that funnel cake while you still can!
- Check out the Matthews Artist Guild’s exhibit at the McDowell Arts Center.
- Stop in the Cultural Center to see the Carolina Voices take the stage!
Monday Matthews Alive Hours:
- Festival Hours: 9am-5pm
- Cultural Center Hours: 10am-5pm
- Arts & Crafts Hours: 9am-5pm
- Fire Station Open House: 11am-3pm