Festival Activities Overview
- Festival Map – Our interactive map shows the dates, times, and locations of everything happening at the Festival. Food menus, entertainment times, and more!
- 2019 Entertainment Schedule (Coming Soon) – Schedule and stage location for all artists and acts performing at the Festival.
- The Parade – Saturday morning, 9:30am – get there early for a good seat!
- Rides, Games, & Family Fun – Information on rides and ticket prices for the various attractions.
- Kids’ Connection – In front, and on the side, of the Cultural Center, there are many activities for kids. A petting zoo, train rides, entertainment for our younger patrons, and more.
- Arts & Crafts Pavilion – Find a variety of homemade, made in the USA, high-quality items available for purchase from over 150 vendors. Unique and one-of-a-kind gifts for yourself & loved ones. Special hours apply.
- Cultural Center – See handmade quilts, woodworking, and woven baskets on display in the AIR CONDITIONED location. Special hours apply.
- Food Court – A variety of foods are available for purchase. From carnival favorites to specialty food trucks, there’s something for everyone.
- Directions & Parking – Information and details for getting to, and parking at, the Matthews Alive Festival.
The Matthews Alive Festival hosts over 160 regional artisans, a Family Fun Zone with rides, games and amusements, the Kids Connection with crafts, ponies and train rides, a wide array of food vendors, the Southeast’s Largest Labor Day Parade, and much more! The festival attracts more than 150,000 attendees each year and continues to grow.